[erlang-questions] -spec tuple variable size

Siraaj Khandkar siraaj@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 17:24:03 CET 2012

Hmmm, IDK, that just seems wrong to me. If what you're offering clients is a
variable number of elements, then, semantically, you're offering them a list.
If a client wants to optimize lookups, it should be left up to the client app
to convert it to a tuple.

If you think about it, you're asking for a static guarantee for something that
is only known at runtime, which is not possible.

Alternatively, I guess you can write a template that expands to 4096 elements :)

--
Siraaj Khandkar
.o.