[erlang-questions] [ANN] The Erlang Development Tool Suite

Thomas Järvstrand tjarvstrand@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 16:16:36 CET 2012

My pleasure :)

I had a look at Wrangler only last week and unfortunately it's very tightly
integrated with Distel. It's definitely something I would like to have in
there but I think it will take a bit of work and I'll probably need the
wrangier devs on board to try and disentangle the dependencies.

Next things will be to integrate with Dialyzer and the Erlang debugger,
after that I may get a chance to have a more serious look at wrangler.

Thomas