[erlang-questions] Performance tuning an erlang system

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 09:56:35 CET 2012

It is a wonderful story! Usually such big guys love software, that is
buggy, slow, costs several megabuck and is written in Java by thousands of
low-cost developers, but your story is like a fairy tale about good world,
where operator can switch to a 20K LOC simple working software written by
small couple of engineers!

Thank you for this story.

Also I want to mention what you've told about OTP patch. It is a good
argument in discussion: monolithic distribution vs many packages. If eldap
was a project on github, you could just fork it. But currently it is not
very convenient to compile and launch tests in single subfolder in
otp/lib/...
But I think it should be a separate topic