[erlang-questions] recommended ways to pass config to a dep app

AD straightflush@REDACTED
Fri Nov 16 15:28:39 CET 2012

Hello,

 I am abstracting some code into a "library" that can be included in other
applications.  This library requires a fair bit of config options, what is
the recommended approach here when starting it up?

 I noticed some libraries like cowboy, you pass all the configs into the
main  start_http() method, others use include files.

 Is there a preferred mechanism here when there are 20-25 config options
for the included application?

Cheers
-AD