[erlang-questions] Driver load problem on Mac OS Lion

cao xu cao.xu@REDACTED
Fri May 11 17:58:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

	I tried to update the OS to Lion, but found drivers those work on 10.6 have problem during the start. The following error prompted and the VM crashed :

Erlang R15B (erts-5.9) [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.9  (abort with ^G)
1> erl_ddll:load_driver("priv", xml_eng_drv).
Trace/BPT trap: 5

	Has it happened to anyone else? I also found some of the drivers still work, is there something I should fix when migrate linked-in drivers to Mac OS Lion? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

BR

Xu Cao