[erlang-questions] How to integrate common_test into a continuous integration system?

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Tue May 8 21:07:24 CEST 2012

Gianfranco,

Thanks for the response. I was literally getting ready to write
something very similar to cth_tools myself. Now I can take that and
add to it instead. That's very nice.

Eric