[erlang-questions] How to integrate common_test into a continuous integration system?

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Tue May 8 20:53:34 CEST 2012

Maybe not what you want exactly, but this question was brought up once
on Stackoverflow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6215166/continuous-integration-server-for-erlang-code

I think the easiest way if you won't use Lukas wrapper
https://github.com/garazdawi/cth_tools/blob/master/src/cth_junit.erl
is to roll your own.

/G