[erlang-questions] Debugging apps with dependencies

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Wed May 2 10:12:32 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Garret Smith <garret.smith@REDACTED> wrote:

> For the appmon problem, 1st I recommend using 'observer' instead.  I just
> started using it with R15B01 and... wow.  The tracing support is
> phenomenal.  Go Erlang devs!
>
> To get observer included in your release, add it to your reltool.config like
> so:
>
> {app, observer, [{incl_cond, include}]},
>
> -Garret Smith

Thanks.

But, as Richard said, run observer from a separate node instead.
Include the 'runtime_tools' library on your target machine, it should have
everything you will need on your target.

/Dan