[erlang-questions] Parameterized module initialization

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Jun 28 10:51:47 CEST 2012

There is no point in trying to enforce that with the current implementation, you're right; but what I would like is proper functors where BEAM knows about them and not just modules transformed at compile-time. A man can always dream, right?

--
Anthony Ramine