[erlang-questions] Parameterized module initialization

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Jun 28 01:49:25 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,

Accepted and thanks for taking the time to write the explanation for me
(and hopefully it will clarify that question for others too).

...so this is more like currying than state.

Thanks again,
/s