[erlang-questions] SSL certificate's subject too long

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Jun 25 18:12:23 CEST 2012

Hey,

I'm running into the exact issue described here:
http://www.mentby.com/Group/rabbitmq-discuss/ssl-certificate-error.html

The certificate I have has a too long Subject line and Erlang just fails
when trying to load it. This is a RapidSSL certificate, with a CA. Not
sure I can just modify the subject directly while keeping it valid
(don't know how anyway).

Does anyone know how I could manage to use this certificate? If I need
to patch OTP, any pointers as to where this fails is more than welcome.

Thanks.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy