[erlang-questions] Erlang is touch of genius

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Fri Jun 22 21:31:05 CEST 2012

I do think the language itself makes them much less necessary. I've been
working in erlang for 5 years or so full time. Never used a debugger and
never had a need to. Never  used and IDE and also never needed to. I write
my code in a plain text editor (sublime text 2) and have erlang running in
an external terminal. I have an erlang process running that scans my src
folders every few seconds and checks if anything changed and compiles any
source file that has. I don't think I could be remotely as productive using
any other language.

Sergej