[erlang-questions] EUnit so freakishly silent. Talk to me. Maybe?

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Thu Jun 21 15:47:08 CEST 2012

This is all I am getting out of EUnit on one of a series of test exeuctions:

undefined

How does one decipher this? I understand that something was called
with some arguments
that do not match some function in the thread of execution. But where
are my stack traces
that led to this?

I am actually fed up with EUnit enough that I am on a verge of dumping
it. Can anyone
suggest a better tool for unit test (not integration, not functional -
I just want my unit testing tool
that I do not have to strangle for information)?

Thanks,
Alex.