[erlang-questions] Requesting a skype call between 6:30 - 8 AM

Sandhya Narayan snarayan@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 07:23:04 CEST 2012

Hi Konrad,
We have several questions about LINC and our Xen environment.
1. We have heap allocation problem when using LINC even after increasing Dom0 main memory.
2. We could not use LINC in xenovs, and cannot ping to VMs on xenovs. This is after increasing Dom0 main memory, and rebooting.
3. Need to discuss flow-mods and sys.config. Need some examples.

Please let me if we can connect with you on skype tomorrow morning sometime between 6:30 AM - 8 AM PDT.

Thanks
Sandhya