[erlang-questions] What are the consequences of not closing the SSL connection ?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 21:42:57 CEST 2012

I've spent like 3 minutes looking for this information in eel -man
{ssl,inet,gen_tcp} and found nothing about termination of controlling
process. Was I looking not carefully enough or is it missing from docs?