[erlang-questions] Large Flat file operations - optimization.

Angel J. Alvarez Miguel clist@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 10:24:26 CEST 2012

Hello

Just saw this, and it is also perfect for my needs

I need to load a potentially huge hessian data file and serve arbitrary number
of lines  to many processes in a molecular simulator.

now im reading entire file in memory as testing doesnt involve large molecules
but it is getting bigger day by day.

I was thinking on read data on start and store it in a dets but this seems
better.

thanks

/Angel