[erlang-questions] conditional pub-sub in gproc

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Jun 16 00:17:56 CEST 2012

This is pretty cool - I also noticed await/1 for the first time, which
looks pretty useful for synchronizing distributed startup. Looking at
the code, gproc_dist seems to be using gen_leader. Is this something
you'd be comfortable using in production (I assume yes) - I only ask
because I've seen numerous threads talking about various incarnations of
it, and I wondered whether it's considered stable now? I'm also very
interested to know what kind of consistency guarantees I have when using
this in a distributed scenario.

Cheers,
Tim