[erlang-questions] starting with long name fails

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Jun 14 08:26:10 CEST 2012

Thanks Daniel, I had missed that thread.

As it happens, I have some machines that aren't configured properly
and I didn't see that as long as I was only connecting several nodes
on the same machine. When I got really distributed, then the problem
became apparent. I hope I can get the admin to fix the
configuration...

regards,
Vlad