[erlang-questions] Erlang gen server and c++ client

techabc techabc@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 17:09:48 CEST 2012

hope tinch++ would help you:

tinch++: Interfacing Erlang from C++

http://www.adampetersen.se/code/tinchpp.htm

Introduction

tinch++ is a platform independent, open-source library for building
distributed Erlang nodes in C++. Distributed Erlang nodes provide a
high-level model for integrating other languages with Erlang programs.
With tinch++, your C++ code will be able to communicate with Erlang
processes by means of message passing. To the Erlang processes, your
C++ node will look and behave like any Erlang node.

Besides integrating C++ and Erlang programs, tinch++ may be used as a
thread-safe bidirectional queue between multiple threads in an
application. For an example, check out the example program
thread_safe_queue.cpp included in the tinch++ release.