[erlang-questions] [ANN] etest and etest_http 1.0.0.beta

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 14:15:42 CEST 2012

Hi John-Paul & Wooga Team,

Thanks for sharing.
I played a bit with etest_http and found it very useful.

How one çan use these macros under CommonTest?
Are you planning to add any stateful feature to it (eg. to be able to play or replat full HTTP sessions) ?

Anyway, well done guys.

Regards,
Zabrane