[erlang-questions] [ANN] mochicow 0.4

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 16:21:41 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I finally released mochicow 0.4 [1]. There is now a nice README [2] and
you can upgrade a cowboy handler to use a mochiweb request. Which means
that you can use both cowboy and mochiweb handlers at the same time
which allows a smooth transition from mochiweb to cowboy if you need it
(see the demo [3] or the README for a quick howto) . It is using a
custom mochicow_request module in place of the mochiweb one to do that.
This module keep a receive buffer around and pass it to the cowby
protocol when it ends.  Previous attempt was removing the use of the
buffer. But this change was problematic for some cowboy handlers. The
change is transparent for the users.

I tested it on rcouch [4] my own fork of Apache CouchDB and all tests
pass.

Enjoy,

- benoît

[1] https://github.com/benoitc/mochicow