[erlang-questions] Large Flat file operations - optimization.

Maruthavanan Subbarayan maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 06:55:43 CEST 2012

Hi,
Thanks Max!
Hope you understood my situation, I want to open the file and do not want to load the entire csv into erlang VM as file size may be in Gigabytes.
I may be process hardly 50 lines at any point of time in a process.
As a newbie, Can I make use of this? If so please guide me as I could not follow the csv_benchmark.erl
Thanks,Marutha