[erlang-questions] OTP-9649 and further changes

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Sun Jun 10 19:52:23 CEST 2012

Björn,

I wanted to follow up on this. I am investigating this whiole issue
(as I really would love to keep tuple calls) and I would like to know
whether you have any numbers on how significant the speed impediment
of this feature is (the run-time cost incurred in apply/3) that you
mentioned earlier? Do you have any comparisons?

Yurii