[erlang-questions] xmerl troubles

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Sun Jun 10 13:35:06 CEST 2012

Actually, it does. ERL_MAX_PORTS environment variable and +P option act on
the number of file descriptors as well. {{badmatch,{error,emfile}} says
that the file couldn't be opened or it was opened with errors. It was my
bad I didn't think of the file descriptors as well, but I thought 290 FD's
is incredibly low (I knew 1024 value is the default for Erlang on every
OS). But, thanks to Bob, the problem got solved. Well, my lack of
experience with Mac OS X had its fingerprint in my judgement. Sorry for
that.

Good luck!

CGS