[erlang-questions] Data structures are strange things

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Sat Jun 9 16:03:56 CEST 2012

I suggest *artificially* increasing the node sizes, and seeing how
well the results hold up. I suspect the differences in performance are
strongly dominated by the differences between
distance-from-update-point-to-root, with differences in memory
consumption being a second-order effect.

-michael turner