[erlang-questions] Suggestions for an Erlang Opensource Project to Work On

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sat Jun 9 11:43:24 CEST 2012

A common API for accessing many different RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL,
SQLite would be a good start). Can use existing drivers. Would be nice
if it didn't have a required pool manager so that it could be done by
the user's application.

An image manipulation API. Can probably be done as a NIF for the most part.

Various APIs to connect to webservices (Amazon, Facebook, Twitter...).

On 06/09/2012 06:44 AM, Anoop Thomas Mathew wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a beginner in erlang, and want to work on some opensource projects.
> Can some one suggest a few projects, which can be handled by beginners
> (And more specifically, a developer group where beginner's are welcome).
>
> Thanks,
> Anoop Thomas Mathew
>
> atm
> ___