[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 20:23:50 CEST 2012

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:01, Michael Turner wrote:

> But I understand the need for a tutorial for more typical uses of
> seq_trace.

Sure, but if you could condense what you're doing into a simple
example, I think that would be very, very cool. It's not a typical
problem for telecoms systems, but in a way that's the best
kind of help community members can give. Ericsson should
manage to explain the mainstream problems in telecoms, but
Erlang is used for many other things nowadays, and the docs
should reflect that.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com