[erlang-questions] More a comment that a question

Eric Moritz eric@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 19:37:58 CEST 2012

Where the danger comes in is mutating object, lists and dicts that other
threads or functions have references to.  It is possible to have a
reference to a dict in a module or up the call stack that gets changed in
an unexpected way and things crash.  Erlang has made me a very paranoid
Python developer.