[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 00:46:03 CEST 2012

On 7/06/2012, at 8:40 PM, Michael Turner wrote:
> Occasionally accepting documentation patches whenever offered doesn't
> seem to be resulting in cleanup of errors that have been hanging
> around in the documentation for years.

Since the barrier to getting corrections in is in fact low,
it would appear that people aren't *sending* patches for those errors.

When I am able to build the documentation I will start sending patches.