[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 12:04:22 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Magnus Henoch
<magnus.henoch@REDACTED> wrote:
> Yes, I was.  The error page doesn't reflect that, and shows a "Login"
> link, but clicking that just takes me back to the dashboard.

I was also logged in.

More fun: the changes I made in the editor seem to have been lost,
when I return to the editing page.

It would be nice if it actually worked, snag-free, or at least warned
you about when it wouldn't work.

-michael turner