[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 11:38:57 CEST 2012

> typed in a commit message, and clicked "Propose file change".  I got
> a very fancy 500 error page that changes perspective when I move the
> mouse; no sign of anything being committed to my otp fork on Github.

I tried the same, except for the plural-agreement issue on the same
page, under "Prerequisites."

"Repository temporarily unavailable".

No estimated-time-until-update. Well, OK.

-michael turner