[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 08:07:45 CEST 2012

My first job allowed me to work with 2 technical writers. They had spent
3 years learning how to do technical writing. They where much better at
this than the people that had spent 4 years learning engineering.

If this was solely because of the education, or a result of wanting to
do the job so much that they took the time to learn it, I do not know.

bengt