[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Siddharth Karandikar siddharth.karandikar@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 18:21:09 CEST 2012

Current logic to identify unanswered mails is purely based on mail-ids
found in mail headers. So it is very much possible that many of
announcement kind of mails will go unanswered (as no answered is
expected) and will show up here in the list.

Thanks,
Siddharth