[erlang-questions] A visual tour of Erlang

Emilio De Camargo Francesquini francesquini@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 14:25:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

About a month ago I wrote something similar to be able to "see", not
the links/monitors/genealogy of the Erlang processes, but rater the
communication graph between them. For this particular example the
internal graph of communication of CouchDB.

If there is interest I can upload the code to Github...

This video shows the processes communication graph for CouchDB running
in a machine with 24-cores. CouchDB was exercised using YCSB and the
video was generated using Ubigraph. I've posted the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MO6Uv7KZ7g

Regards,

Emilio