[erlang-questions] Broken User Guide links in the docs

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Sat Jun 2 23:04:53 CEST 2012

Sorry, after sending the e-mail I realized that the link is not actually
broken. Clicking the User's Guide link actually changes the menu on the
bottom-left corner:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/observer/users_guide.html

Since I had my browser half-opened, I could not see that it changed at all.
That said, maybe we could change those blank pages to actually show the
index or available sections in the guide?

*
José Valim
www.plataformatec.com.br
Founder and Lead Developer