[erlang-questions] Local namespaces in case/try

Dmitry Groshev lambdadmitry@REDACTED
Sun Jul 15 12:46:49 CEST 2012

So you are against changing context (as follows from your previous
message), and in the same time you prefer to change context of matching in
non-obvious (without carefully observing all case's branches) way? Shiny!
Don't you think that it's *way* less readable than explicit return of bunch
of variables (through tuples, for example) from case?