[erlang-questions] How do i get values from this URL? and execute an erlang module with the values to reply the client with result?

Gokul Evuri chandu.gokul138@REDACTED
Wed Jan 4 02:56:13 CET 2012

How can i implement exile??
that is what i am trying to ask!!
any sample scripts for exile(if it is a script), this would be very helpful
for my project.

--
*Gokul Reddy Evuri,*
*IT Universitet **Göteborg**,*