[erlang-questions] Strings and Text Processing

Matthew Evans mattevans123@REDACTED
Mon Dec 31 21:11:01 CET 2012

Really there are advantages for using both lists or binaries, but I think one of the "issues" with string handling is the need for consistent library support between the two.  What would be nice is to have consistent support with the Erlang libraries to handle both types (e.g. string, re, regexp etc.).
Just my 2c...