[erlang-questions] Strings and Text Processing

Masklinn masklinn@REDACTED
Sat Dec 29 23:41:06 CET 2012

On 2012-12-29, at 17:59 , Thomas Lindgren wrote:
> Good point. A strong erlang unicode library implementing the above would be very nice.

If anybody wants to give it a shot (beware, it's not for the faint of
heart) I would strongly recommend reading Daniel Ehrenberg's
unicode-tagged posts[0], especially his 6 "Unicode implementer's guide"
(but the rest as well, the whole tag is a goldmine) before diving into
the Unicode Standard itself.

[0] http://useless-factor.blogspot.fr/search/label/unicode