[erlang-questions] Any tcp related changes in R15B* that might cause this?

Daniel Luna daniel@REDACTED
Mon Dec 17 16:34:15 CET 2012

On 14 December 2012 16:11, Anthony Molinaro <anthonym@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:32:11AM -0500, Steve Vinoski wrote:
> I really wish there was a way to search
> commits on github as then I could search for recvbuf or something like
> that to see what might have changed.

If you have a local clone you can use the git pickaxe. Basically
adding -S and your string to search for.

To just list the commit names you can use "git log -S"recvbuf"
--pretty=oneline --abbrev-commit"

I usually have 'tig' installed and use it thus:

tig -S"recvbuf"

which will give you every single commit in your history that was added
or deleted (including changed obviously since that is a delete and an
add), containing the word recvbuf.

Cheers,

Daniel