[erlang-questions] Any tcp related changes in R15B* that might cause this?

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Mon Dec 17 16:10:55 CET 2012

Have I understood it correctly so far if I say that my commit dc5f7190
seems to cause a

{tcp_error,Port,emsgsize}

while earlier versions caused a

{http,Port,{http_error,"..."}}

for the same scenario with some sort of very long http lines?

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP