[erlang-questions] Ho to keep-alive inactive RabbitMQ connections?

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 18:30:21 CET 2012

Hi Tim,

Here is another a little bit optimized example of RabbitMQ connection
monitoring: https://gist.github.com/4287139

Line 69: add erlang:monitor

Lines 43, 47: Here you get 'DOWN' from failed link

Line 118: Here I restart the link. (of course it could be
erlang:send_after/3, but since link is already down timer:sleep/1 also
works.)

I hope it will help somehow to the great team of RabbitMQ

Best regards,
Max