[erlang-questions] Redirecting stdout in erlang

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 17:48:33 CET 2012

Hello!

I think you have to implement an "io_server" process and set it with
erlang:group_leader/2. I think this is the relevant documentation:
http://erlang.org/doc/apps/stdlib/io_protocol.html