[erlang-questions] Redirecting stdout in erlang

Roberto Majadas Lopez roberto.majadas@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 17:36:58 CET 2012

No i don't need a logger system. I need a way to redirect all standard
output strings written with io:format, including from other source code.

--
Roberto Majadas
OpenShine S.L

email : roberto.majadas@REDACTED