[erlang-questions] Running rebar generated release failing with Kernel pid terminated"

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 12:55:28 CET 2012

The problem is probably that rebar doesn't use the default reltool
mod_cond value. So not all modules are included. Try changing it to this:

     {mod_cond, all}

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines