[erlang-questions] Help running Erlang as a Service on XP Embedded

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Wed Dec 12 19:27:21 CET 2012

It is probably an Erlang cookie mismatch. I can't off the top of my head
remember where Erlang stores the cookies by default. I always set them
explicitly.

The mismatch is likely, since your Service will be running in a different
context to your status invocation.

Hope this helps,
Robby