[erlang-questions] Recommended approach for dependency management during development

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 16:51:31 CET 2012

Oh thanks, I didn't know this got merged.

By the way I think the cannon rebar repository is
https://github.com/basho/rebar ?

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines