[erlang-questions] Recommended approach for dependency management during development

Vineet Naik naikvin@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 16:48:58 CET 2012

Just found out that rebar supports "raw" repositories[1] which will only be
fetched but ignored during compilation. So after running `get-deps`, I
had to manually compile deps/exmpp and now I `rebar compile` works fine.

Looks like my problem is solved!

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/rebar/rebar/blob/master/rebar.config.sample#L160-L175

--