[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 29 14:03:18 CEST 2012

term_to_binary and binary_to_term

It's incredibly useful to just flip backwards and forwards between
internal and external
representation of terms. Databases which can store *anything* sending
*anything* over a socket
encrypting *anything* become one-liners

receive
    F -> F()