[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

chan sisowath chan.sisowath@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 00:17:10 CEST 2012

as a newcomer,

learn cool stuff, base code for a given project is small compare to other
language,
then you can dig in easely to learn.
 so plaisant to do stuff you never could imagine
to do in language like PHP or java without pain
and also programming in erlang is more fun than before.

the main probleme, there are few position in erlang programming ;).